October 10, 2012
”We’re excited to bring you a new Whigs photo contest. In celebration of the band’s new album, Enjoy The Company, we’re inviting fans to embrace the album artwork and snap a photo of their favorite hot dog set up. That’s right, The Whigs want to know what you like on your dog. So fire up the grill, bust out your favorite condiments and show the band your perfect hot dog.”
How It Works:
1. Take a photo of a hot dog with your favorite condiments or get creative and take this contest in your own direction.
2. Tweet and/or Instagram your photo with @TheWhigs and the hashtag #EnjoyTheCompany (please make sure your twitter account is public so we’re able to view your submission)
3. Multiple entries are welcomed and encouraged.
The Whigs will randomly select winners to receive guest list spots on their upcoming tour and five (5) lucky winners will receive a signed vinyl copy of the new album, Enjoy The Company.
Julian is kicking off the contest with his personal favorite, the classic NYC street dog: “My ideal dog is from a NYC street cart, ketchup and mustard, hanging with my brother.”
Visit their website for more info
September 26, 2012
September 19, 2012
September 11, 2012
Hell Ya! Paste Magazine is Streaming @TheWhigs new album ‘Enjoy the Company’, due to release September 18th. Check it out…
If this album was a city food cart there would be shredded hot dog buns everywhere….yeah, i’m going with that.
August 1, 2012
Happy Whigs Wednesday my friends!
Full on sprint around my house, hands in the air hootin like a wild woman when I saw the announcement for a tour come across my time line. Now after a good 2o minutes of wheezing and trying to catch my breath, I figure it’s the perfect time to bring back Whigs Wednesday and post all the dates for their show. See you in Philly, boys!! Woo Hoo!! JULIAN!!!
- 9/01/12: Gallatin Gateway, MT – Big Sky Resort – BUY TICKETS
- 9/06/12: Nashville, TN – Mercy Lounge – BUY TICKETS
- 9/07/12: Oxford, MS – Proud Larry’s – BUY TICKETS
- 9/08/12: Huntsville, AL – Crossroads Café – BUY TICKETS
- 9/14/12: Louisville, KY – Headliners Music Hall – BUY TICKETS
- 9/19/12: New York, NY – Bowery Ballroom – BUY TICKETS
- 9/21/12: Athens, GA – Georgia Theatre – BUY TICKETS
- 9/27/12: Auburn, AL – Bourbon Street Bar – BUY TICKETS
- 9/28/12: Birmingham, AL – Zydeco – BUY TICKETS
- 9/29/12: Bowling Green, Kentucky – Starry Nights Music Festival – BUY TICKETS
- 10/06/12: Charleston, SC – Charleston Pourhouse – BUY TICKETS
- 10/13/12: Austin, TX – Austin City Limits Music Festival – BUY TICKETS
- 10/17/12: San Diego, CA – The Griffin – BUY TICKETS
- 10/18/12: Los Angeles, CA – Bootleg Bar – BUY TICKETS
- 10/19/12: San Francisco, CA – Rickshaw Stop – BUY TICKETS
- 10/22/12: Vancouver, BC – Rickshaw Theatre – BUY TICKETS
- 10/23/12: Portland, OR – Mississippi Studios – BUY TICKETS
- 10/24/12: Seattle, WA – The Tractor Tavern – BUY TICKETS
- 10/26/12: Salt Lake City, UT – Urban Lounge – BUY TICKETS
- 10/27/12: Denver, CO – Larimer Lounge – BUY TICKETS
- 10/29/12: Omaha, NE – The Waiting Room Lounge – BUY TICKETS
- 10/30/12: St. Louis, MO – Firebird – BUY TICKETS
- 11/01/12: Knoxville, TN – The Square Room – BUY TICKETS
- 11/03/12: Charlotte, NC – Visulite Theatre – BUY TICKETS
- 11/05/12: Charlottesville, VA – The Southern – BUY TICKETS
- 11/07/12: Washington, DC – Black Cat – BUY TICKETS
- 11/08/12: Boston, MA – Brighton Music Hall – BUY TICKETS
- 11/09/12: Philadelphia, PA – North Star Bar – BUY TICKETS
- 11/10/12: Brooklyn, NY – Glasslands Gallery – BUY TICKETS
- 11/12/12: Columbus, OH – The Basement – BUY TICKETS
- 11/13/12: Indianapolis, IN – The Vogue – BUY TICKETS
- 11/14/12: Detroit, MI – Magic Stick – BUY TICKETS
- 11/16/12: Chicago, IL – Lincoln Hall – BUY TICKETS
- 11/17/12: Minneapolis, MN – Triple Rock – BUY TICKETS
- 11/23/12: Atlanta, GA – Variety Playhouse – BUY TICKETS
June 21, 2012
June 8, 2012
New album ‘Enjoy The Company’, due out September 18th on New West Records.
November 30, 2011
Forget about the big ball drop on TV. Go see The Whigs! they’ll toot your kazoo! They’ll drop your balls, they’ll Dick your Clark better than New York ever could!