Advertisements
Home

Sending good vibes Joni’s way. xx

Advertisements

coachella 2015

I can not tell a lie. Finding funny tweets for Coachella was hard since about 90 percent of the tweets with a #coachella hashtag were about the fashion. The other 10 percent were about the Drake/Madonna kiss. Needless to say, the Port-a-Potty jokes reigned supreme at Coachella 2015.

Thom Green ‏@ThomSonny  Apr 18

Urban Outfitters the musical #Coachella

 

Erin Darling ‏@ErinADarling  Apr 14

#Coachella (n): A really expensive weekend for @instagram pictures.

 

Mushy ‏@mushtaqtee  Apr 14

Tupac’s hologram did better #Coachella

 

Mara Parker ‏@marpar1  Apr 14

When I’m 50 I want to dress up, go to #Coachella and act like a cougar, desperately running from old age. Oh wait, that’s #Madonna.

 

Jared Lee ‏@jaredleemusic  Apr 13

Survived my first time…ill never look at a Porto-potty the same. #coachella

 

Kevin Meyer ‏@whoiskevinmeyer  Apr 13

Covered in glitter and have black boogers. #coachella

 

Cecilia ‏@SchmitKit  Apr 13

Finally pooped since like wednesday #Coachella

 

Mark E. Ortega ‏@MarkEOrtega  Apr 13

Can we crowdfund the guy who choked Justin Bieber at #coachella‘s legal fees if Biebs presses charges? #americanhero

 

Jason Pinter ‏@jasonpinter  Apr 13

Debated going to #Coachella, but decided to lock myself in a Port-A-Potty and have someone roll it down a hill instead.

 

Jared Followill Verified account‏ @youngfollowill

If you take nasty poops in festival port-a-johns, please fight me*
*must be under 6’0/under 180lbs/with little to no fighting experience. #coachella

queen

Nacho Campaign Ad on Vimeo on Vimeo

Nacho Followill Kings of Leon Guitar Tech up for a Webby award! He shoots awesome videos of the band on tour. Even if you’re not a KOL fan, you’ll love his funny and creative videos. Get to know Nacho, he’s delicious!

via Nacho Campaign Ad on Vimeo.

Top Record Stores In Philadelphia « CBS Philly.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: